~Aditちゃんの世界にようこそ~

~Aditちゃんの世界にようこそ~

2011年4月20日水曜日

"I hate this love song."


Yosh! This is my second time making an entry about Bigbang. "Love Song" is the brand new video of Bigbang (for now, April 20, 2011) and I like it so much. It's a simple video and the nice one. I like the point of view of the video. I like the way they took the video from the beginning of the video untill the end of the video. It's a oneshot video, I think. It looks like the video of Michael Learns To Rock 'Someday' which was taken in Bali, Indonesia. I like GD part when he says "I hate this love song". It sounds cool lol. In fact, GD is a (God damn) cool boy. Yeah! He's so stylish (KUSO!!! I WANT HIS CHANEL COLLECTION!!!! I WANT HIS SHOES COLLECTION!!! I WANT HIS HAT COLLECTION!!! ASDFGHJKLZXCVBNM) /insane. Back to the topic about "Love Song". I like the simple things so that I like this "Love Song" video. Well, I don't know the meaning of that song yet. Hehe. (it doesn't matter, right?) hehe. ^o^
Sorry about my bad English. =_="

2 件のコメント:

Followers