~Aditちゃんの世界にようこそ~

~Aditちゃんの世界にようこそ~

2011年9月24日土曜日

Happy 4th Year Anniversary Hey!Say!JUMP !!!

Yosha! Today is JUMP 4th anniversary yo~ Omedetou JUMP! :D I hope Ryuu will come back soon as Hey!Say!JUMP member FOR SURE!!! I MISS YOU MY HAMSTER RYUU!!! XD

CRAZY BUT MAGIC POWER~~~~~ YEEEY FOR JUMP BAND!!!! I like this cute song and also the PV (>,<). It's a colorful PV yo with classic-weird-cute costume (no offense) lol. Yellow Yuto!!! I'm just too focus looking at powerful-flawless-awesome Yuto in the back with the drums. KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! SO MANY NAKACHII (MY OTP) MOMENTSSSSS!!!! I'M A HAPPY NEECHAN YO~ LOL XDDD Yuto Kisses Chii's right hand in Nagoya concert (?) Idk, I haven't downloaded the file and yet my Magic Power haven't arrived. Do you want to see the pic(s)? Do you? I'll show you yooooo~





I'M SPEECHLESS!!!!!!!! BOTH OF THEM ARE TOO CUTE, FUNNY, AND SWEET TO BE IGNORED. OH MY OTP!!! XD
I think it's enough for this time. I have something to do (playing game and fangirling LOL of course doing my assingments dude! XD)
See you~ (^~^)/

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Followers