~Aditちゃんの世界にようこそ~

~Aditちゃんの世界にようこそ~

2011年1月29日土曜日

Summary 2010 mp3 [DVD Ripped]




I have already uploaded three songs from Summary 2010 Concert of Hey! Say! JUMP
Here the tracklist:
1. Chinen Yuuri - LOVE PARADE
2. Your Seed Band Version
3. さあ輪になって踊ろ~
here the link to download it:
click HERE
Also, I re-upload the complete version from Summary 2010!
tracklist:
1.Asia no yoru
2.Kagayaki no hibi
3.Love parade
4.Miyagete goran yoru no hoshi o
5.NYC
6.On the town-Fight all night-She said..
7.Shinku
8.Su Ri Ru
9.Time
10.Wa ni natte odoro-100% yuuki
11.Your Seed
click HERE
Credit to puchiko_beoulve at livejournal who share this! Thank you so much for sharing~ ^^
If you want to know the password, comment in this entry and tell me your email!
No re-upload
Full credit if you re-post this entry!
Enjoy~
^^v

12 件のコメント:

  1. give me the password please ^o^
    dinlok.hyukjaelf@gmail.com thx before.

    返信削除
  2. Please check your email.
    I've sent you the password.
    ^^

    返信削除
  3. hey can i get the passward
    daintyxdoll@hotmail.com

    返信削除
  4. Sure, you can.
    I've sent the password to your email. Please check your inbox.
    ^^

    返信削除
  5. can u give the password too?? my email is emarasyamal@hotmail.com =)

    返信削除
  6. I've sent you the password. Please check your email. ^o^

    返信削除
  7. i want this password please...
    ^^
    my email : me_yuritakahisa@ymail.com

    返信削除
  8. I've sent the password to your email :)
    please check your inbox ne :)

    返信削除

Followers