~Aditちゃんの世界にようこそ~

~Aditちゃんの世界にようこそ~

2011年1月29日土曜日

Your Seed Summary 2010 Cut

OH MEIN GOTT!!!!
I'M SO EXCITED WITH THIS PART!!!
YOUR SEED IS MY FAVORITE SONG!!!!
THEY PLAYED IT..... BAND VERSION!!!
NIHELBJRDLRHJBKN;LDOKLKZSFGNOMDOSK
*crazy*
Yuuto!!!
He still a cute boy ne~

NO NO NO!!!
He is soooooooooo awesome!
Oh my God!!!
You make me crazy Yuuto-kun!
XD
yeah just ignore my craziness~
haha
yeah, here they are!
Drum: Nakajima Yuuto (HSJ memba)
Bass: Yaotome Hikaru (HSJ memba)
Keyboard: Inoo Kei (HSJ memba)
Guitar: Okamoto Keito and Yabu Kota (HSJ memba)
Violin: Goto Hiromi (He is not a HSJ memba, just a guest ne)
Here the link to download this part!
click HERE
If you want to know the password, just comment in this entry and tell me your email!
No re-upload
Credit me if you re-post this entry!
Do not upload to any streaming site! (yeah, I warn you!)
Sankyu~
^^v

3 件のコメント:

  1. thanks for posting! ^^
    i want to have the password..thank you very much!
    sayhai_suzushii@yahoo.com - my e-mail!!

    YOROSHIKU!
    i'm a yuto ichibaner also!

    返信削除
  2. I've sent the password~ please check your inbox :)

    yoroshiku ne
    nice to meet you :)

    返信削除
  3. kyaaaa JUMP Band *o*
    thanks for this!!!
    I'm alice! ^^ Tecny_love@hotmail.com

    Yoroshiku! =D

    ^^

    返信削除

Followers