~Aditちゃんの世界にようこそ~

~Aditちゃんの世界にようこそ~

2011年5月5日木曜日

2011年4月30日ヤンヤンJUMP



Yeah, Hikaru spoke Indonesian *again* in Yan Yan JUMP 2011.04.30 SP Medley. YEEY~! Great! I like his accent. It sounds cute then. ^^ Hmmm I found some error words. Just look at the picture below.

It should be Selamat Datang not Salamat Datang. Selamat datang means welcome. As I know, Salamat is Tagalog and it means thank you. Am I wrong? Okay, another error. Hikaru said Selamat Datang. Apa kabar? Baik-baik saja but the subtitle or lyric or whatever which written on the video is Salamat Datang, Bagaimana kabarmu? Aku baik-baik saja. Hmmm but it's okay then. haha. All I can say now is.... I love your accent Hikaruuuuu~! LOL /rotf

Oh well then, I've cut Yan Yan JUMP 2011.04.30 live stage 「ありがとう」~世界のどこにいても~ (full show video credit to Simile and thank you to Lisa, my friend in lj, who always shares Yan Yan JUMP HD version oh I love you tomodachi ^^) and I've already uploaded it.
Enjoy it~
Type of file - AVI
High Definition - 1280 x 720
Size - 125 MB
こちら
Comments and reactions are ♥ v(^~^)v
Please DO NOT upload to any streaming site! (I warn you!)
No hotlink! just link back here!
FULL CREDIT if you re-post this entry!

4 件のコメント:

Followers