~Aditちゃんの世界にようこそ~

~Aditちゃんの世界にようこそ~

2011年5月4日水曜日

ごめんね。



I won't upload School Kakumei and Yan Yan JUMP (full show) until a week later. My internet connection sucks! /sad. Hmm, I have to go to my sister's office to download and upload something once two weeks. Well, She works in Satellite Office. Hoho~! I want to download some anime and dorama then I want to enjoy watching it. Ohohohoho. Well (again), I just want to tell you about this. lol.

Lately, I'm so frustrated because I can't convert some videos (also about my internet connection ASDFGHJKL). AH!! I can't understand how to use Audacity. NYAAAAA~! I want to cover a song (or more haha) especially vocaloid songs. I have a project with my friend about Vocaloid. gggrrr we made this project last year but..... I messed that project! hahaha. /rotf Hmm.. I have to search Audacity tutorial soon (who cares about it?) lol.

Well (again lol), I'll try to upload School Kakumei and Yan Yan JUMP High Definition version since now eh no no since a week later when the connection is good enough to do uploading and when I have (God damn much) free time. eh, I almost forgot! I'm active on Tumblr~! So, see you on my Tumblr~ haha.

Ah!! It's already May deshou? GOSH!!!! EXAM IS COMING!!! It will be held on June!!! hmmm Maybe I won't be active until exams finish. WISH ME LUCK!!!

Again, I'm sorry I will be late for sharing something (blame the Internet connection ggrrr) <(_ _)>

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Followers