~Aditちゃんの世界にようこそ~

~Aditちゃんの世界にようこそ~

2011年5月7日土曜日

Still Doll (Kanon Wakeshima) covered by Aditchwan



oh well, I decided to uploaded this unimportant thing and share it here then. haha. I uploaded this thing because my friend, Fei, wanted to hear my voice. oh well again, I decided to record my voice because I just want my friend, Nura who really wanted to hear my voice, heard my voice. LOL. yeah, we did skype-ing once and you know what? I'm interested with her voice and Nura is interested with my voice. LOL. Then she invited me to join her group which do covering vocaloid song. Hmmm I'm excited about it. hehe. well, we do it just for fun dude~! ^^

ne ne, if you want to hear (and give a comment or more) my (terrible) voice, just click HERE and HERE to download it~!

I appreciate you if you give a critic or just comment my (terrible) voice. hehe ^o^

P.S: It's a very very very low quality video~! lol

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Followers